Saturday, May 28, 2011

What's a good article?


I've been thinking much about how to write a good blog article these days. The main reason is that, I want to drive traffic in my blog site, in this way I can gain some friends who are Filipino bloggers.


(According to Google Statistics, I'm having an average of 160 page views a day/ 6,000 page views a month. That's good, actually, but still, I want to drive some more traffic.)


I want to know some more bloggers out there who have the same style as mine. A few months ago, I used to post entries here that are humorous and are written in Tagalog. In some instances, I received messages in Facebook and to my email, commending my posts.


However, later this month I have decided to no longer post, or at least not to always write, Tagalog blog entries because it'll compromise the project that I am working on. It's a secret.


So, here I am, blogging using English again. Actually, one of the reasons before I shifted to Tagalog from English is that I write for a weekly pub and that means I always write and edit English related write-ups.


The thing is, I can hardly see Filipino bloggers who usually update their blogs, and interact with others. So I think I really need to surf the internet some more and check out some blogs and leave comments and messages in their chatbox or comment box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!