Friday, January 7, 2011

Making Everyone Special...


I always opt to make everyone special. This is the least thing I can do for my small circle of friends.

Most of my friends, aside from my relatives, are women. I was raised by the most beautiful and kindest woman in the world, my mother. Thus, I want to make every girl in my life special, except those who don't like me. NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT LIKE ME, I DO NOT LIKE YOU TOO. :P

When they become a pessimist of themselves, like calling themselves ugly or dumb, I always tell them that they are beautiful.

That they are smart and wonderful inside and out.

I always believe that everyone is special.

And I am the most special of them all. :P

But I guess, a different story goes with my sister. I just don't know what is with her. I love her though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!