Thursday, January 8, 2015

Physical exam? Watapak? Haha!


This is not my first medical exam. But I had a lot of ‘firsts’ during this one. When the doctor said physical medical exam. It meant all. ALL. As in, ALL.

Blood. Urine. Shit. Eyes. Nose. Throat. Skin. Lungs. Liver. Genitals and Anus. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh. The doctor was female though. Hahahaha.

And yeah, you know that feeling. I don’t have to elaborate that. The good news is that, I have learned that my lungs is clear. It is now free from the disease that I got a year ago.


Thank you Lord for the gift of healing. And thank you for all the blessings that you poured in to my life. I couldn’t ask for more. Except this tiny little request. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!