Saturday, January 3, 2015

Dumzville to Ubec to Manila


I woke up early today. It is my flight to Cebu, from Dumaguete, then Manila in the afternoon. It seems like I was touring around the Visayas but no!

Like what my previous post suggest, I am going for an interview in Didipio, Kasibu, Nueva Vizcaya. It is a far-flung place in northeastern Luzon, Philippines.

The funny thing is how short the trip was from Dumaguete to Cebu. When the plane went up the sky, a time for the passengers to take the toilet or to eat some snacks, I closed my eyes a bit because I was too tired the night before. Uhmm… Then…

We are to land Mactan International Airport in 10 minutes… something like that…

Then I told myself. What a short trip this is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!