Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Basketball player. Weeh?


After work, the geotechnical team had talks about playing basketball tonight. However, I kinda got bruises from last night. I rolled twice in the court when an opponent accidentally extends his leg in front of me causing my feet to trip. (Sakto ba ni akong English? Hahaha. Something is wrong with this sentence.)

So yeah. I didn't play tonight. Perhaps tomorrow. Or maybe not. Maybe I am better off with the treadmill. There is no physical contact in that. And I am very very cautious and careful with my right hand/arm. It’s prone to getting fractured easily. It got displaced 10 years ago. And the doctor said that if it happens again, I’m gonna lose my right arm! Waaaaaaaahh!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!