Monday, January 5, 2015

Longest travel I've had ever


A very… very… very long travel to the mining site is gonna start soon. I’m writing this blog while waiting for the company bus to arrive. I’m sitting at a ministop convenient store just right across the main office of this mining company.

Makati is different by the way. It’s clean and the entire city is well-planned. There are only one or two of these here in the Philippines. Not sure. They said Davao is nice too.

It will take 12 hours of looooooooooooooooonggg…travel over the mountains; over the ridge of northern Luzon. I never really thought that a trip could be as tiring as this. But yeah know. I am excited. I need to nail that interview tomorrow.


God is always true to his promises. Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!