Friday, March 30, 2012

T'was Been A While


It has been a while since the last time I posted something here in the blogosphere. But I think that 'while' is not that long. You see, I have become too busy these past few weeks, and still I am busy. I am sparing a bit of my time for this post. I need to write something useful than to write a technical report of which I find very boring. Boring because I am not a scientific writer.

See that guy over there? that's the 'student me'. Yeah, 'student me' reading the hell of a map, working in the field, walking under the excruciating heat of the sun, because of one thing - to pass this major subject. This course, geology, is hard yah know. If I didn't shift to this one, I could have graduated BS Math by now.

And do you know what time of the year is this? SUMMER. Summer. The time of the year when all of the people in the world are supposed to have fun, fool around with some pretty ladies in the sand, and play computer games in the house 24/7. Go to Cebu or Manila for a city escapade. Or how about to Mabinay and visit my adorable grandpa. Eat some Kamoteng kahoy, apara amd anagon. Go to the baol and watch him as he do the cultivating while I do the eating of mga sinag'on. And after a day's stressful work of watching TV, I rest at the balcony of his old fashioned two-storey house. How's that?

But NO. Here I am, late at night, making a group report to be passed tomorrow morning 8AM. For sure I am able to finish this report two days ago but my group mates gave me the field data hours ago. They are/were such a big help. I couldn't ask for more. I love them so much I want to squeeze them one by one. It's okay because they have a valid reason. They were processing their enrollment for their OJT so they just, yah know, temporarily rejected the idea that the deadline is tomorrow.

I am not complaining. Really. I AM NOT!

Goodbye! Have a good day!

3 comments:

  1. "Yes. You're not complaining, Ryan." -- convince yourself more.hahaha!

    Goodluck Ry! :))) May God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know where youre coming from. its frustrating really, when youre giving your all and the others, are well, just not into it, like ultimately youre better off doing it all by yourself

    hey.(: havent done any reading for a while, but im back.(:

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!