Saturday, April 14, 2012

So There I went to Far South-East




"Fortune favors the Audacious" Desiderius Erasmus


A liter of light is at the other end of the tunnel. I’m not really sure with that ‘hope of light’ for no one knows the location of the other end of the tunnel that I was walking through for the last three days. I had to walk braided tunnels below 450 meters from the ground, 700 meters above sea level. But light should be yellow or something closer to the color of the sun.



You see, I’m here in the Far South-Eastern part of the country Philippines, about a few tens of kilometers from Baguio City, the summer capital of the Philippines. However, it’s just that I’m not having a good time here simply because I’m not having some goody-goody vacation in this far-flung area where most of the ethnic and primitive people reside. I’m kinda working here, well, sort of. It’s my OJT actually (On the Job Training). This is also the reason why I was not able to post entries here lately.



So, there you go. I’m at the office right now. Two female Junior Geologists here allowed me to use this computer with, at last, internet connection. I’ll post something good here tomorrow Sunday. With pictures of me and the miners? YES. Bye. Have a good day.

1 comment:

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!