Monday, March 5, 2012

Agayyyyyy... Ang Sakit!


In bisaya or in the visayan dialect, the word agay is the counterpart of the english word ouch. I had my tooth removed this afternoon. Here it goes...

Dentist: Sabihin mo lang pag masakit ha...
Me: Okay doc...
Dentist: Ito na...basta dapat kalmado ka lang
Me: Okayy...
Dentist: Ito..Masakit ba?
Me: Wala doc. (I lied. There was a bit of pain. I thought I could carry it all the way because I am a man. At ang tunay na lalakit ay hindi nakakadama ng sakit. Bwahahahaha....)
Dentist: Good...

1...2...3... Half of my tooth was removed....

Me:Agayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... Mama, tabanggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.... Agayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... Sakita uyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

Note: I will share to you the true story next time. Not now...

3 comments:

  1. Masakit nga ang magpabunot ng ngipin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AGAY GYUD! lahe ra gyud! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope your tooth is feeling better now. i remember an old post i had about tooth extraction too. i hate dentist. i really do! PM of http://prinsesamusang.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!