Saturday, September 24, 2011

This is one true love



She is sweet. She is caring. She understands me the most. She loves me unconditionally. She is my one TRUE LOVE.

"Hello, how are you?" she asked me, as soon as I stood up from bed this morning. I was awaken by her phone call, actually. It seems like calling me early morning once every other day has become a routine for the two of us.

"I just woke up. How about you?" I replied.

"Just finished my breakfast. Milk and bread. You better eat now," she said. There was something so special about her voice. It was warm, and passionate. It was a voice full of love. Hers was the sweetest voice I have ever heard.

"I'm hungry. I'll eat at Jolibee. They have breakfast meals there."

"That's not good for your health. What they've got is junk."

"It's egg and hotdog. It's not salt and ajinomoto."

"I think it's expensive, too."

"Maybe. Egg and Hotdog for P60 is too much."

"You can eat bodbod and chocolate drink instead. In the tiyangge."

"I'm tired. Can't drive there. Jolibee is just a couple of walks away. So, how's your health?"

"I bought you a motorcycle so you can eat properly, didn't I? should I just take it back?"

I paused for a while, "Who said I won't eat at the tiyangge? I can manage."

"That's good. I'm in good health though sometimes I think there's something wrong with my heart, " she said. I could hear her laughing.

"You said you can't come home?" I asked.

"That's pretty sure."

"It's been three years."

"I know."

"I miss you, mom."

"I miss you, too, son."

"Bye. I'll eat now."

"Bye. I love you."

"Yeah. Love you, too."

1 comment:

  1. Naks.. cheesy.. :D Caring, understanding and gives unconditional love. Akala ko kung sinong girl, it's your mom pala.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!