Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Feeling of Being a Student


I love the feeling of being responsible with my studies. Oh! I love it. I can finally say that I'm a student.

You know, having sleepless nights because you need to study for your exams the next morning. The constant reading of science books related to Geology because you want to have a strong foundation of your course.

The feeling when you have paid-off the money you are receiving from your mother by just focusing on your studies. See? You get your allowance and you spend it the way you want it to and the only thing you need to do is to study. That's just so SIMPLE.

Just a realization. Well, from now on, I will be a goody goody student.

2 comments:

  1. good for you. enjoy it coz no matter what you do, you can only be a student in your teens once. the next time you choose to be a student in the future as an older adult, it will be a different experience anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!