Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's me all the time..



I wonder why it's always me all the time. Everytime I am into group presentations, I am always the leader. Apart from being the initiator of every activity, this is the part I hate the most -- making all the presentations alone. Instead of the whole group doing it, It's me all the time.

On each of my classes, in my major and minor subjects, I always make sure that I sit on the back portion of the classroom. It's where the dumb-heads usually can be found as what they say. And everytime a teacher raises a question, I opt to shut my mouth even if I know the answer. I love to just sit back and read e-books in my phone. I also love to sleep while the teacher is having her discussion.
I just get average scores in my exams. But I wonder why they always expect something from me. They'll say that I'm an editor so I know better. WTF!

I am a lousy student. That's why I hate it when they don't do their part. I hate it when I can't exercise my rights on being lousy. I hate it when I make group presentations all by myself. Just like now, it's a quarter before two o'clock in the morning, and here I am, awake.

For God's sake! I have a fever.  And I still need to attend a 12-hour nonstop class tomorrow. That means if I can finish what I'm doing at 3 AM this morning, I still have a short-time to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. and it's amazing na you were still able to blog this with the fever, huh

    ReplyDelete
  2. soon you'll get wrinkles and eye bags ed.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!