Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Struggle To Write and On Being Lousy





I have been watching a blank MS word sheet on this computer monitor for about 30 minutes already.

This is my second article this afternoon, next to my column. It's a feature article for our weekly paper and since I am late for about two weeks already, I need to make two, or maybe three articles today. But I can't do that because I've got a class and an exam at one o'clock. Actually, having a class and a bunch of exams are not the main reason at all why I can't produce articles. The thing is, I am struggling.

I am now on a struggle of writing something. Writing for a campus paper is different in writing web-articles where all you need to do is syndicate or re-write articles that are already present in the internet. This one requires, well, effort and new ideas. And as of this moment, I don't have those 'effort and ideas.'

I am now a struggling writer, and worse, a lousy editor.

1 comment:

  1. we all have our struggles sometimes....that's life...mag kape ka muna!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!