Friday, June 1, 2012

New Camera Crashes


My camera, my first digital camera, the one in metallic black color, the one that was given to me as a gift by my Tita the day I went to Baguio, the one that has two digital LDCs (front and back), the one that is not too expensive but dependable, the one that has good looks just like the owner, the one that can record and play amazing pictures and videos, the one that is not too expensive (again) but not too cheap (around 7,000), is gone. Careless aliens sat over it not thinking how precious it was to me.

I love that thing though. I tried my best to take good care of it, not even fingerprints could stay longer on its casing. But here come some immature brats, borrowed it and destroyed it. And all I did was to say nothing because they can not even pay me half of the aforementioned amount. They did not even seriously say sorry or even talk to me after it happened.

I was planning to take pictures of my sister and my friends and my officemates in Dumaguete. I want to take many pictures of them and save it and print it and compile them so that I can look at them when I grow old. Now, I do not know what I will going to say to my Tita. She is gonna be mad. Boom! I will keep it a secret and save some money and buy one in the near future. Her arrival next summer is still far from now. I have got enough time to save some pennies.

I am not mad. Really, I am not. That is not my nature. IT IS JUST THAT I AM REALLY REALLY REALLY MAD I WANT TO EAT THEM ALL OUT. I will no longer think about it. It will just make me ugly. Thinking about a single worldly thing that was long gone is not worth the wrinkles and heart attack. Conscience kills. But I do hope they have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!