Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mineralogist Kuno...



Once they have learned that they would be out for a while because the manager sent them to another area for community relations, Ms. Abby and Ms. Mitch, my bosses, asked me to teach some Mining Engineers from a university in Baguio some geology stuff.

So there we went to the rock library and I introduced to them the basic minerals found here in Mankayan District. I also shared to them the techniques on identifying these minerals and rocks. After that, I gave them an exam to test if they were really listening to me. 

They have got high scores though. I was happy about that.I tried my best to speak in Tagalog while using English as the medium of instruction. So bali, taglish ang ginamit ko kahapon. Haha. Para daw akong E-boy magsalita ng tagalog. Ano ang e-boy?

2 comments:

  1. parang e-boy? hahah. lul!! :D

    good job mister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ry, ikaw na talaga, mag teacher ka na kasi, LOL.. Nice job man!..siyanga pala, para kang robot magsalita ng tagalog.. hehe yun ibig nilang sabihin..

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!