Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Laba-laba christmas!

When everyone are still asleep because of  last night's Noche Buena non-stop chibugan - I wish all of my friends are having a hard time on their respective comfort zones right now since they did not invite me, (joke!haha.. Roxanne, Marga, and Ren invited me a few days earlier before the Christmas eve but Ren was not able to pick me up and I can't contact Roxanne and Marga because I don't have a phone anymore)

So before I tell you what happen just this morning, I would like to narrate what happen to me last night.

Me, on the other hand, had a night full of emo emo portions because I was all alone in the room, I mean in the whole Gemini building, my boardmates and my mute roomates are out and went home for their family.
But I did not cry anyways, I was just there reading something on the ceiling (as if there was something written on it) and then I realize that, since I am alone and I am hungry, I ate my favorite Jollibee SUPER FANTASTIC MEAL- I really spend alot in eating even though I don't have money anymore.

At the Bee store, I saw families walking together from the Catholic church (I guess), and went inside the fastfood store, they were happy as the parents held the hands of their siblings. SUYA! haha..joke..

While eating, I wrote a feature story about christmas that hopefully my editors would include in the weekly paper. I am not sure if that was a good article because I am using the first person-based feature article writing. And I bet, it was kinda opinionated but I guess it's not. I am not sure so let the editors judge it.

Let's go back to the laba laba portion.

Now, as of we know, I mean as of some people know, I was not able to wash my clothes for 2 weeks already, Honestly, it's 2 weeks and 4 days and 5 hours to be exact..
When I woke up this morning, I turned my head at the right part of my bed and slowly look above it, I was shocked, really, since I saw something mountainous - I am not exaggerating here, it's true.

25 shirts, 4 shorts, and etc. That's many.

I started washing my clothes at 11am and ended 1pm..
I am tired..
I hope my crush was there to help me.
She will be a big help, really...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!