Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I will do my best, God please do the rest!


I have been crossing my fingers for a long time now. I have been murmuring repetitious prayers every now and then. I have been in fright nights every time I lay my back in bed. I have been constantly reminding myself that I can make it. I have been reminded a million times by my alter ego that if I just do the right things, I can graduate in more or less than two months.  I just need to hold my breath for two months. That's it and I can make it.

I just need to do the right things. I just need to read the right books. I just need to understand all theories and scientific complexities. Then after that, I can make it. 

Lord, please. Guide me and Bless me as you always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!