Saturday, February 2, 2013

Hot Seat, Ass Burned!


I did not join the "hot seat evaluation" (as what my co-editors call it) of our publication tonight. I have my reasons. And I did some errands for my aging mother, too. This evaluation is intended for all staffers, to assess them with their performance and attitude towards work.

I did not join the evaluation because I don't want to hurt their feelings by being too frank on how lousy most of them could get. Really, I need not to remind them over and over again on how lousy and irresponsible some of them could get.

If only the pub is a place for us to become friends then that would be really nice. But the office is not a playground, it is not intended for staffers who will just work if they feel like doing it.

How can I hate them and love them at the same time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!