Friday, January 4, 2013

They call it kitten, I call it Puppy




i like you, i really do
i'll still like you, even if you don't want me to
i like you, i really really do
i want you to say that you like me too

but if you don't, i don't mind
your pretty, and kind, your just so hard to find
if i'm too forward, i'll rewind
i'll finish the race, even if i'm way behind

i like it when you smile
you make me pause for a while
i want to take a picture, stack it on my pile
if that's a crime, i'm guilty, we can skip the trial

i like you, i really do
i do like you, do you like me too?
i want to call you my boo
i don't think i can stop liking you

one hour goes by
there, i would lie
every minute i let out a sigh
waiting, for you to reply

am i going crazy?
or i'm just crazy about you?
you are my fair lady
am i a prince charming to you?

i like you, i really really do
i like you more than any kinds of brew
you can put my heart in a stew
it'll still beat, whenever its near you

time, makes me question
so much, it ends up as repetition
is it addiction or attraction?
so many complications, leads me to contemplation

it starts off as a crush
now its a must
it sticks like rusts
you are my royal flush

i like you, i really do
if you say i do, i'll say i do too
i cant stop thinking about you
because, i think i really do like you

i like you
i really do
i really like you
like really, i do

1 comment:

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!