Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Multi-tasking Me!




I am writing this blog while playing DotA while texting while studying for a final exam while editing features.

Why am I so good at multi-tasking at times? Apart from studying ‘nose-bleeding’ geology, I also have to edit this features article which was submitted to me passed midday Saturday. This article, like any articles for the special issue, is late. Plus my procrastinating editing, the more late this one can be. One of the reasons is that I cannot concentrate with the publication because I have a removal exam that was postponed to Monday. I need to pass that one in order for me to get rid of this subject Petrology.

The articles should have been edited by my higher eds by now if only I am not preoccupied by this subject. I am running a special report and at the same time editing this Features which are all vital for the publishing of this issue. That means if I am not done, there will be no special issue. Tomorrow is Sunday and the real reason behind the sudden closure of one of our colleges should be published a few days after tomorrow.

Jessie Nigeria Dolia will finish the report while Jela Gori and Cherry Demetillo had to collaborate to come up with a story. So there you go!

THIS ENTRY IS SUPPOSED TO BE PUBLISHED ON SUNDAY. STUCK IN MY ARCHIVES.

1 comment:

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!