Sunday, September 30, 2012

Glow in the dark...


The title of this entry is not even related to my post. Far-fetched. My life could become such a boring pitiful life. But whose life isn't? we are all bored with our lives and sometimes we often convince ourselves that it's not even though it's obvious as it is. I did nothing but to sit on this couch since yesterday with my laptop in my right side, placed over a small elongated table. For a couple of months now, this pink computer has been my only true friend. 

While on this couch or sofa [since I'm not sure if what is the difference between the two and I don't intend to Google it and I don't care if you tagged me as dumb] I come to think of so many thoughts. Perhaps, one of them is a job, a good job. Other than that, I have thought about food; if chocolate cake tastes better than cookie monster or the other way around. Lastly, just like most of my thoughts these past few days, is the thought of having a girlfriend. It came to a point where my friends are making fun of me about not getting a relationship for a couple of years now.

As of this very moment, I'm still contemplating if this time is the perfect timing. How would I know? I always believe that there is something good in waiting but I guess that cliche is not for me because I'm always the impatient one, the one who is foolish and reckless. I'm the type of person who does things my way, my way and no other else.

On the other hand, I cannot really say that I am impatient. After all, I waited for love and ignored a couple of women and gays who had try their best to get noticed by me. Plus, more gays. I can still remember that on Friday, that's a day before the next before Sunday which is today, while making the fastest pace I could ever have done for an afternoon walk towards my class, a couple of students called me by my name. And I am not happy about that. I have to admit that I like women but not it [I have to use this pronoun because I'm not sure if which one is appropriate for them, what is the plural of it? Them. Yet them is not even appropriate].

One time, my gay classmate had asked me something greenish. It was greenish and it surely caught me off-guard but I told it that if only it is a girl, we could end up in a nearby lodging house for a short time. I was mean, of course. It never texted again.

The purpose of this post is to remind myself that I need to get that date next week. That's next week. Yes, for the first time since.... I can no longer remember, I am going to date someone seriously. Not just for a good time which I kept on doing for years. Not just to get a fling which I repetitiously do for the benefit of us two. This one is something, well, serious. I'm not sure.

The girl whom I am going to have a date with has been very hesitant for weeks. That I am like this or like that. That my face is not trustworthy and all. She doesn't believe me every time we exchange text messages. But whatever it is, our date is set. She has to, we had a bargain. I'll keep this thread updated. Asta Lavista!

2 comments:

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!