Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pero char lang...



"Kung may talento ka, gamitin mo. Huwag kang umupo lang sa tabi at maghintay nang talent manager. Ipakita mo. Ipakita mo." - Kung sino man ang nagsulat nito, wala kang talento!

I would sit in front of a computer every early Saturday morning. It was not because I was fond of YouTube, movies or social networking sites (Well, Facebook had a part of it) but I was up for something to write. Apart from being always absent in class and investing all my academic years in playing badminton, I also wanted to write. And you know, impress my editors despite my lousy English and poor knowledge of the English grammar. In me was this confidence that I could be good at anything (except dancing and drawing. The impossibility for me to gain such a skill would be infinite). I learned though, creative writing/journalism. It was a skill that was not hard to master. It was a part of me. I was born with it. How easy it was for me to write anything. Anything. No sweat. BUT THAT WAS A YEAR AGO AND A FEW MORE YEARS BACK.

Now, I'm so lost. I don't know or can't think of anything to write. Juice(less). I'm tired, perhaps, with all the things that happen in the pub. I was disappointed and unheard. And no matter how much I try to come back to my pace  I can't. I don't know. It is such a shame for an editor, a writer before that. Every single time I write an article and it gets published,  I always fear that it would be my last one. That it would be the last juice of an arid jar. I need inspiration. I need someone to love. Awwwwwww!!!! Mao ra diay to akoang e-blog? What the heck!! Daghan pang draamaa!!!!

1 comment:

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!