Monday, January 23, 2012

Three Kids and Me


It was Saturday. My two nieces, Faith, 13, and Ezra, 7,  both from Cebu, came to see their sickly father. While watching Tangled at Star Movies, they asked me this one. I'll just translate our conversation in Tagalog.

Faith: Kuya ry, ano ba plano natin ngayon? (She held my arm and did some lambing-lambing while Ezra came over and sat on my lap)
Me: Marami. Pupunta tayo ng Robinson. Tapos kakain sa Jolibee. Tapos maglalaro ng counter strike. Tapos kakain sa KFC. Pupunta sa boulevard at pag-uwi ay manonood ng The Count of Monte Cristo.
Faith: May pera ka ba?
Ezra: Oo, nga. May pera ka?
Me: Akala ko kayo ang may pera?
Faith: Wala. Liar mo naman kuya.
Me: Dito nalang tayo. Haha.

But these kids overpowered me and made a tiny hole in my pocket. We ended up at Robinson's and went to a computer shop after.

4 comments:

  1. wow galante ni tito, sama ako sa next time ha. hehehe. bago header mo ha. tsaka profile pic, nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pang disney ang font, pero ang naka lagay pang adik. ikaw na talaga dong. ikaw nah.

    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Kids. :D I also have a cute niece, Naso-spoil nga sa akin. Hindi ko matanggihan pag naglalambing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!