Monday, January 9, 2012

A Cheap Gorilla


Watching your daughter being collected by her date feels like handing over a million dollar Stradivarius to a gorilla -- Jim Bishop

Yeah. I also have the same feeling with this Jim Bishop. Who is he by the way? Anyways, I still don't have a daughter but I have a younger sister who is very dear to me. And I always keep on telling her to stay away from boys. "Men are all the same," a famous cliche from a heartbroken woman.

But really, we are not all the same. I mean, we were but things have changed now. I'm old enough to know what's good and bad. I was once a boy teen myself so I know how they think. They are hot-blooded mammals. A skin to skin touch would develop into something fiery. I don't want to think about it. I just need to remind her about these things from time to time.

4 comments:

  1. nakaka relate ako. the way tatay protects me regarding those "boy" thingy, and the way i protect my younger siblings for the same circumstance.

    haha. normal lang yan kuya ryan :D there will really come a time that you're sister's gonna marry and that's inevitable. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. woW!!! you truly are a good Kuya..
    Hope it won't change..... hehehe
    .., by the way, u really love Gorillas noh??????.. GoRi (^_^)..

    ReplyDelete
  3. once a boy teen?? haha. matanda ka na nga talaga. HAHAHA :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA. Apir! Mabuhay ang lahat ng mga overprotective, jealous and loving Kuyas out there at ikaw ang aming master!

    We know boys that much. *wink*

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!