Friday, October 7, 2011

Urgghh!!! Waaaaa!!! Grrrrrrrr!!!


This is a post of a zombie. This is an entry of a hopeless mathematician wanna-be who didn't even invest too much effort in taking his math exam. While most students here in the university had spent a cold night, preparing for their exams the next day, there was a good-looking asshole who was too confident with the outcome of his exam finale, and spent the night with his friends playing DotA.

I took my exam a while ago in Differential Calculus. It was easy. Chicken. Pansit. The sad part was, I wasn't able to answer the rest of the test items because it didn't occur in my bean-sized brain that such test questions would come out in the exam. Equations of Circles. Damn. There were 5 items of it, 2 points each. I just missed 10 points!

But you know, I am a procrastinator. I procrastinate most of the time. I did a little review around three o' clock this morning. I studied about Real No.s and Inequalties, Lines and Circles, Linear Functions, Limit of a function. All in all, I did a hell of little review. Around 80 pages or so in a book.

If only I reviewed my notes earlier, if only I refused my friends from playing DotA, if only I did not procrastinate, if only I have become a goody-goody student even just for a night, if only I invested enough effort, I could walk out from that room with a smile drawn in my face.

3 comments:

  1. nahh. lesson learned Ryan...

    Read your article about the http://soulhunted.blogspot.com/2011/08/gaming-evolution.html..

    You'll soon be one of them. Pero char lang...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Wanna comment first sa comment ni Albert. *pero char lang* haha. Contagious na talga line ni Jeff.

    Uki anyways, Ryan magtino kana kc.haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just like you. Sometimes I tend to be too confident that I can answer all those mathematical problems during exams. I don't study hard like the rest of those who want to go crazy over an exam, I just skim and scan, I even have a movie marathon or even play ragnarok or dota the night before the exam. The aftermath of my overconfidence??? ano pa eh di katulad mo I missed some scores, sayang I should have been perfect if only I could turn back time.hehehehe..

    nice blog.. following you.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!