Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Reminder for this MORON...



I promised myself to stay quiet and never oppose again the decisions of the Board.

But I just need to remind this piece of shit his position in the Publication.

This is my Valentines Gift for you. Sorry because this is late.

I read a note early this morning saying that:

“If you do not have any knowledge with this matter then better SHUT UP. You disgust me. I’m sick of hearing your comments and suggestions. If you DARE me, then PREPARE yourself”.

You ruined my day. I can’t believe than you can post something as CHEAP as this in our office’s white board. Well, you are CHEAP. That’s no longer a question.

You are trying to impose fear in everyone in the office including the editors. But I think you already have forgotten that I still exist. You moron.

Our TOP EDITORS in the publication before did not even post something as offensive and blasphemous as that one.

Junrell did not act like this when infact he’s just too skillful than you are. Marvin, Nadine, Arianne, and Joel, all of them. They were humble and just. They do not think of themselves as GOD.

But you? You are just so impossible.

You cannot even edit well, because if you were, you must have known the right spelling of “ACCESSIBLE”.

And now you are saying that “WE DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH KNOWLEDGE WITH THIS MATTER”.

That’s just Bullshit. Eat shit and Die.

Mind you, Dinopol can even cite which one is a good lay-outing of the paper. And now you are saying that “WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH KNOWLEDGE WITH THIS MATTER” ?

Me, who doesn’t have any art in life and who can only draw human sticks, even knows that our latest issue is a piece of junk. YOU RUINED OUR PAPER.

If you are so good in lay-outing, then why is your work a junk?

You even blame Rolyn when you got all the glitches in your work. Why? You were there! Don’t you have a common sense? Don’t you know that the headlines of the front page were all bold and as big as your eyes and not proper?

Don’t you know how to spell “ACCESSIBLE”?

For Devil’s sake, it was your fault because you did not let all the editors finish editing. You printed it hastily in 4,000 copies without thinking that you might have ruined the quality of the paper.

YOU ARE SO DUMB.

YOU HAVE NO RESPECT TO OTHER EDITORS.
You are acting that you know it all. And don’t even listen to them when infact they have something to say.

You are stepping their rights. You have forgotten that you are just an ASSISTANT.

JUST AN ASSISTANT. BEAR THAT IN YOUR HEAD!

But then again, your face is pottered by a devil’s hand and acting KING is NORMAL.

You always want to be on the SPOTLIGHT. You are so insecure about almost everything. You better start reading your feature article now.

I was never insecure when you stepped a notch higher than me. Because I don’t really care. I know my capacity and you never surpassed me.

The time you got your position and wrote a features about us, I knew you were still insecure.

I need to remind you. NARUTO will forever be a SHADOW of SASUKE. YOU ARE UNDER MY FEET.


STOP ACTING KING FOR AS LONG AS I AM HERE IN THIS PUB.

NO ONE. NO ONE WILL STEP TO SOMEONE.

I DARE YOU BECAUSE I AM DARING.

DO THAT AGAIN AND I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE.

HEY! I LIKE YOUR PICTURE. YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT.

2 comments:

  1. "NARUTO will forever be a SHADOW of SASUKE"
    -may you explain this part???

    ReplyDelete
  2. "NARUTO will forever be a SHADOW of SASUKE"

    ~bason! klaro kaayong walay basa-basag naruto oh.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!