Sunday, October 18, 2009

I just left the woman I have loved

I have loved you and you loved me back. . …..

I was so happy each time I am with you…..

Every time you look at me as I look at your eyes is like one of those enchanting fairytale scenes in the movies…..

Though you are far from me, I always think of you. There was no time that you we’re out of my thoughts. ….

I always wanted to hear your voice and see you as often as I can….

But time, resources and distance is too unfair……….

All those happy moments we shared together have changed…

We were so happy way back then but….now it is gone…

I do not want to remember it once more because it’s tearing my heart each time I realize that it was my fault………..

I broke your heart…. And I was the reason of your tears…

I am very sorry… I did not mean to break your heart… But I guess I meant it…

I have loved you….

Really… Believe me…

I left you because I am tired of missing you… I am tired of everything…
I am tired of thinking all about you... I don’t want to be sad every time I think that you are not with me…

Maybe…just maybe… I’ll meet someone closer to me… someone who can take care of me always… someone whom I can see as often as I can… Someone who can hug and touch me every time I’m sad… Someone who can sit beside me at the end of the day...

These are the things you cannot give me… And I can’t give you these things as well….

Someday at the right time we will meet again gAh…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!