Sunday, October 18, 2009

Colegiate Level Tournament

At last, for almost 5 years of waiting, i am now a certified NORSU Tigers Badminton Varsity Player. Here I am waiting for the exact date to come for our team to compete in the biggest inter-collegiate tournament in the country. Comprising all major sports event, PHILIPPINE UNIVERSITY GAMES is the only gathering of all colleges and universities in the country today.

I will be playing in badminton doubles category where the other four members of our team will play in two singles match and the other two will exchange places to be my partner.

I am not a good player. I can rate myself as an average-above the beginner level badminton player compared to my teammate ,who will play in the single's event, is the negros oriental number 1.

But, I will do my best though I know we will going to lose at the first round.

We will be going to Iloilo this coming october 23,2009 at 3 A.M.
This will be alot of fun since we will travel from dumaguete to mabinay then to kabankalan, next to canlaon, lastly to Bacolod. It will not end there since our bus will barge into a sea-bus-carrier from bacolod to Iloilo and then travel again up to this 26 hectare piece of land known as the CENTRAL PHILIPPINE UNIVESITY.

GOOD LUCK NEGROS ORIENTAL STATE UNIVERSITY TIGERS VARSITY TEAMS!!!!

CLINCH A GOLD!!
IF YOU CAN'T THEN STEAL IT!!!

1 comment:

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!