Monday, October 19, 2009

Confusions

I really do not know if I can take this anymore.
I am sure I won’t reach the cut-off grade in one of my major subjects. I am a mathematician yet I don’t remember my math lessons in the past. They just suddenly swept out from my mind. It’s like a short term memory that can be forgotten directly.
Am I really a mathematician or a person whose world is just all about writing?
I write a lot. Since I was too young writing anything has been my pastime and that I so love it.

But when I went to college it seems like I want to explore the other opposite end of being a writer and that is to become what you so called “matimatiks-wanna-be” student. It was not hard since I am really good in numbers when I was still in high school so I bet the start of my new career will be fine. Of course it was fine.

Until I reached my second year as a college student, I took all things for granted. I don’t listen to my math teachers anymore because I thought it would just be easy. So, whenever I attend my classes I would just sit back there and press the keypads of my phone then start texting everyone.

Until I realized I am just taking CALCULUS for granted.. ITS CALCULUS.. capital CALCULUS… It’s been the word I’ve been hearing since I was in first grade. I’ve been hearing rumors about it that it was hard and that it was really mind bugging when I was a child and now I AM JUST THINKING THAT IT IS EASY???. Where the world have you been RYAN when your classmates were scratching there heads because they cannot answer the problems correctly..OOOHHH

Until I got a series of low scores, LOW SCORES!!!!
What will I going to do for Christ sake!

I am so confused and I do not want to disappoint my mother. I am doing my best but it’s just that I don’t like the subject anymore because I want to have a course related to writing and literature. And that is the opposite of mathematics.

Mother I am so sorry!

I can’t have a degree right on time. This was never in my plans but I guess I need to shift to another course. It means that I’ll extend the 4-year contract that we had.
This is hard for me but what can I do? I can’t take it anymore.

2 comments:

  1. I've nothing else to say other than "Follow your heart."

    ReplyDelete
  2. the grades isnt done yet. so dont give up! ok? kaya pa na...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!