Thursday, April 30, 2015

Kaban ng Bayan



I have been talking to myself for two hours straight already. I do this all the time. I do this when I am alone in my room. When I am depositing in the white throne. When I don't do anything at work.

However, as of the moment, I am in the mountains of northeastern Philippines looking after a drilling activity for a mining company I work for. And it's three in the morning, it's cold here, dark and could have been peaceful if not for the screaming of monstrosity coming from a gargantuan of a machine.

But before I started talking to myself, I did some crazy stuff like rock and rolling, shaking my head (That they called headbanging), and strumming an invisible lead guitar while listening to an upbeat-rock-rnb playlist.

I talked about politics, mistakes, and partially love, and anything random... I complained about how the government is taking so much tax from me every month and how ill the country we have now. That I would allow Mayor Duterte to take presidency and massacre all politicians who got their crooked nails dirty by stealing money from  the 'Kaban ng Bayan.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!