Saturday, December 10, 2011

Unfinished Tasks


Sometimes, you just need to go to school without taking a bath because you need to do something really really important. But that doesn't meant you need to do it everyday. That's just so yucky.

I think I'm becoming lazy in writing. I mean, I don't know if I still have a talent in writing features because I'm becoming too stupid, blank, and weird these days. Actually, I supposed not to write any articles this upcoming issue of our weekly paper but when I've learned that the writers didn't work on their respective assignments, I decided to just take the job.

That's all.

1 comment:

  1. hello there!
    i've been reading your blogs everytime i don't have anything to do.
    keep it up!
    see you in school.
    merry christmas.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!