Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Melodies of a Sleeping Man

I know I'm sleeping, quietly in my bed as I buried my head in a soft pillow. The sam quite unique thing happens the time I close my eyes.

And I also know that you're being so close to me is just a product of my creative imagination. I for sure knows that this is just a dream because nothing like this one exists in the real world.

You glide towards the aisle .

The smiles I see, the laughs I hear, and the voice so clear are so familiar to me. I knew these all because nothing in this world possess them all. Perhaps it is you. Of course it's you.

Often are the times that I look at you. But you just don't look back because you are preoccupied with too many things that excludes me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!