Friday, November 4, 2011

Enrolled Na Me? Joke Lang


Of all the staffers here in the publication, I am the lousiest when it comes to the enrollment. I am always late and  often practice the "manyana habit".

Okay. I'm not enrolled yet. As what they always say, "It's better to be late than never." I do believe in that, too. I'll get my subjects encoded later because I have decided to play Tetris Battle on Facebook. Bwhahahaha (evil laughs). I will be the Ultimate Champion in virtual block building!

To my blogger friends, I want to tell you something about our enrollment here in the university. It's like hell. You'll get enrolled after five days if you won't cheat or insert in the line.  The enrollment system here is surely one thing you haven't experienced yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!