Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Casaroro Weekend


Since yesterday weekend was kinda boring, me and my friend, (She's my YAYA actually) decided to go to Casaroro Falls. Well, it's our first time in Casaroro and I don't need to really elaborate or describe what what we saw there because I'll be writing an article about nature on Monday for our weekly paper.

Just look at the pictures below. P.S. I don't have pictures here yet because she did not upload mine in FB.  That's good because I don't like showing my face here in blogger or in Facebook.

You might see an endangered ferocious creature in some of the pictures. Beware!

The Endangered Specie. This is what I'm talking about.
The Fallin Tree?
The Flower
Flower and Water
The Horizon
The Water and Ferns
Water na naman. Puro nalang tubig
The Falls and the Ferocious Creature
Water and Stones. Puro may water ang pics kasi nasa Falls nga kami.
The Narcissistic Endangered Specie. (Hindi masyadong mahilig magpa-picture)
335 steps
Here's the steps
The Hanging Bridge with the Endangered One.

12 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! Where is this Casaroro Falls? Ang ganda! =) I want to visit this place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ang ganda naman dyan!!! buti nga puro tubig dyan dito ka kaya para puro buhangin ang makikita mo!!! saang lugar yan?!! refreshing naman!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. asa ni dong?

    bat walang piktyur mo? alam ba ng endangered specie na binubuyangyang mo ang pagmumukha nya dito? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. @aizel camilleYou wanna visit this place? that's good. haha. It's here in Negros Oriental, Dumaguete. I'll be your tour guide if ever. :P)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @iya_khinsa Dumaguete to. Super refreshing talaga. Nature forest ang dating. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. @tabianSa Dumaguete ni xa. Haha. Oo, kabalo na siya about ani iyang mga pictures. What can you say sa endangered specie? :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. nakaka relax naman jan.. hnd ko pa na try maligo sa may falls.. hehe!

    gandang hapon sau.. na aaliw ako sa ibon na yan na blue na pakalat kalat dto sa bahay mo.. i love Blue color..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Galing ng shots! I specifically like "The Fallen Tree?"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sa Dumaguete pala Casaroror Falls... I didn't know that. Sayang... di ko napuntahan when I went there. I'm not from Dumaguete bro. Btw, can we exchange links? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These places are also found in Pagadian City. I'm happy to see that Dumaguete City has also we can call 'treasures' that signify the lush, pristine, and virgin forest.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i was about to ask, where on earth is casaroro?? buti na lang binasa ko yung comments. gusto ko din pumunta dyan! (;

    ReplyDelete
  12. @kayren Pumunta ka rito whenever you want. Ako magiging tour guide mo. :)

    Okay ba yun? medyo mahal nga lang TF ko. Pero pwede na burger sa mcdo.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!