Friday, November 6, 2009

DESPERATE

I am really frustrated and confused. Oh God! Please do help me.

My grade in differential calculus is temporarily fine so it means I can proceed to integral calculus. But I am just worried and I really have lots of “what if’s” here in my mind.
I really want to be a teacher someday because I love to teach that is why I took up Bachelor of Science in mathematics in this university where you need to shed a liter of your own blood just to be enrolled. (This is not exaggeration, this is real)

Should I proceed because I am considering my mother’s will? Or should I shift to another course (a lot easier course)?

But I love being a mathematician but I’m tired of studying numbers. . galibog ko!!!
TAPULAN dagway ko sa?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!