Sunday, March 1, 2015

Home.. Nothing beats home..


Last night, I was to purchase an airline ticket routing Manila-Cebu. However, I wasn't sure of the exact date of my roster break. I can see cheap flights at Cebu pacific and Air Asia websites. But I still need to know my schedule. The truth is, I can't get a ticket unless my boss tells me the 'good news'. That, right now, I can't formally share.

When I was a kid, or when I was even in high school, I never really thought of getting in to a plane. I mean, its expensive. But now, I fly twice a month to Negros Oriental and it became common to me. I had to accept that my job requires frequent travelling.

Thank you Lord for the blessings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!