Sunday, May 12, 2013

Summers, Summers


I really didn't have much time to enjoy my summers for the last two years.

In 2011, I need to enroll myself to summer class since I need to catch up with my academics. You see, I'm not really good at school. I'm not the A student. But I can compete with the A student if I wanted to. It is my personal preference to stay out of regular classes and refuse to study when major exams are nearing. I like it that way.

In 2012, I went to Baguio City. Baguio seems so good for summer ey? But I'm just kidding, I didn't stay there for good all summer. Lel. :P . I had my On-the-Job-Training in Mankayan, Benguet, a famous mining area located  a few municipalities next to Baguio. That is 6-8 hours of travel from the capital Baguio City. Nevertheless, I had fun in Baguio since I go there during weekends; Streets are hilly; Houses are situated on cliffs; Women are fashionistas; And the temperature is cool.

This summer is no fun, too. My summer classes concluded last Friday, that means I am now an official graduate of 2013. Hey! I need to visit the registrar first to confirm the validity of my claiming a graduate. I hope that everything will be okay. I hope that everything will go as smooth and creamy as a Goldilocks's cake I enjoyed eating yesterday. Thank you Lord :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!