Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas 2013!


I've got plenty of cousins residing on the different parts of the archipelago. Since I am in Cebu this time, I've got three sets of close relatives that I can go to this Christmas Eve. I've spent a part of the evening attending a church that the company owner goes to with his family. They are nice and they treat their employees very well. Feeling at home, as what they say.

It was quite a long time since the last time I visited my cousins in Lapu-lapu City, Cebu. Five years, maybe. But despite the long time that we haven't seen each other, it felt that the passing of time has not taken place. We did so much together at very little time. Happy to have spent the Christmas with them. I went to Papa's house, too. Kewl.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!