Monday, June 14, 2010

I miss you beside me --- crap!


Every late at night, the time I fall asleep, and every morning, the time I see the yellowish setting of the sun, I hate to admit this -- I cry a tear because I miss you.



 There is nothing wrong if I admit that I miss you, right? After all, you are still my non-legal wife. I just want to make use of the time that I have to tell you how much you mean to me.

Yes, you are the only reason why I want to go to school everyday. Because I want to see you, I want to witness your ever glowing smile and be with you all day, everyday.

I want to hear your childish voice. Because I know that it's your only way of being sweet to me. You are like an angel to me. You are kind and nice and all about you is wonderful.


I am crazy about you because I have no reasons to stay calm-minded when there is a fact that you are rocking my world.

You are my home, my only home amid the complex life I have.

You said that you will never leave me, and I trusted you.

I gave all my trust to you because I was too confident that you will never break your promise.

I was too dependent with my happiness to you.

And now, everything has turned the wrong way.

Sooner or later you will going to leave me, and I don't give a damn.

I can live by my own, but I want to spend my life with you.

I need you not because I love you but because you are the only one I have who promised me to take care of me until I die.

You are my home. I hope you understand that.
Let us work this out. Let us give ourselves another try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!