Friday, January 15, 2010

Complicated - Is this the end of our fairytale?

What is wrong with us - me and you, or perhaps just me. Well, maybe it's always my fault why you get sad, why you get mad, and why the things between us are getting so complicated.

It might sound so weird that I often tell you that "I don't want to see you" though I have feelings for you. But, that's the opposite of what I always say. I really do wanted to see you always - but I just don't want to let you see me steadily looking at you. What a JERK!

A few days ago, last Thursday to be specific, a friend told you about something. He probably shared to you about his made-out topic (the things I've said)which he insisted that these were not rue. HELL!. I mean, I can't tell lies. It would be so ridiculous for me to do it. I don't have to tell lies about my feelings since these are DAMN true. SHIT!

How can I tell lies when all I know is reality. I am blinded with this piece of junk - Love, but it's the reason why I'm happy. I really do not know where are we going. I am not courting you, I am not that obvious (hope so..but you know it), but I NEED YOU. Living a day knowing that you're just around makes it brighter.

There are times that I HURT you, I PISS you off, I make you MAD, and I make you sad. I AM SORRY

There are times when I don't consider you're feelings and I kept minding my own.
I AM SORRY

There are times when I often apologize and say "sori" for my lapses, but still I keep on doing that all over again.
I AM SORRY

There are times when you wanted to see me and I would refuse since I thought you were just kidding. I AM SORRY

There are times when I get angry at you and hurt you. Believe me, it was just thru text and I can't do that in reality. You still don't know me well.
I AM SORRY

I AM SORRY for all the "I'M SORRY".

I guess, I am no good for you. But, I really wanted to stay around and tell you that "I love you" face-to-face someday, embrace you with my arms, and kiss you so dearly.

But, how can that be happening if both of us can't understand each other.
But if things will get fine and chances are permitted by the heaven, I will be better ateh..

I DON'T WANT THIS FAIRYTALE TO END, AND PLEASE, DON'T LET IT TO HAPPEN, AS WELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!