Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A sucesss

Just by last July 25, 2009 I joined this written exam for new writer applicants in our university. It was destiny that brought me there in the venue because it was not really included in my plans to join such an organization. I brought my luck with me and during the exam I found it easy to do the stuffs they want us to write.

It was great and I finish it right on time. The following weekend, I mean the next next weekend I took three interviews. And I was able to impress the interviewers I guess because they would say “very unique idea” and things like that.

Oh, yes I rank no#2 in the overall rankings of the writer applicants. Amazing. Great. I am blessed. It was my destiny. My passion has given me a chance to write again.

1 comment:

Feel free to drop some comments. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!